SKIMMITY HITCHERS + JOHN D REVELATOR
Sunday live music matinee with Scrumpy & Western favourites Skimmity Hitchers and John D Revelator!
Live music comes back to the Komedia with a bang, a cheer and a swig of cider and Scrumpy & Western favourites Skimmity Hitchers return to Bath for a famous afternoon of socially distanced revelry.
Hugely popular in the West Country and beyond for their razor-sharp parodies, home-pressed original material and unique audience interaction, this is the final chance to see them in action this year.
Special Guests are John D Revelator – original upbeat folkabilly from The West Country – with love!
COVID SAFETY MEASURES:
Komedia Bath will be operating at a reduced capacity in order to adhere to social distancing measures. Bookings may be made for a maximum of 6 people. During your visit you will be asked to adhere to the following house rules to keep everyone at the venue safe:
- Please do not enter if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Use hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon arrival & use regularly throughout your stay.
- Please leave contact details for NHS Test and Trace when entering the venue.
- Please respect the new one way system and use the Entrance and Exit as appropriate.
- Please use allocated smoking areas outside the venue.
- Please only leave your seat to go to the toilet and wear a mask whenever you are not seated.
Additional Staff/Venue Safety Measures:
- A new venue one way system has been put in place to reduce queueing and potential contact between customers and staff from different households.
- Regular hand washing and cleaning tables between customers with sanitiser and disinfectant.
- All staff will be wearing masks during your visit.
- You will have full table service for food and drink via an app-based ordering system, so please do not approach the bar. You can download the app in advance of your visit at: https://getbutlr.com
DOORS 2:00pm // Ages 14+ (Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
Seated event – Please contact us if you have specific access requirements.
Tables are allocated and available for groups of 6 only.